Terry Hunt began his career in the industry 38 years ago as a Meat Cutter. After working as a Meat Cutter for 26 years, he then went to work for UFCW Local 135 in San Diego, Cali-fornia. Terry became a Vice President for FAIR six years ago and has enjoyed assisting co-workers with matters concerning their Collective Bargaining Agreement.
“There is nothing better than helping a co-worker and friend with an issue. Sometimes our jobs can be challenging. We all need someone to bounce things off of,” said Vice President Hunt.
When Terry is not working, he enjoys camping and fishing with his wife and three sons in the Sierras. They also like riding motorcycles and off-road vehicles in the local deserts near their hometown of San Marcos, California.
Recent Site Updates
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT
- Sign up for Negotiation Updates
- Links and Resources
- TEAMSTERS LOCAL 38 RATIFIES FIRST AGREEMENT
- TEAMSTERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS VOTE FOR FAIR IN NLRB ELECTION
- PROPOSED DUES INCREASE NARROWLY DEFEATED
- STAFF PROFILE - PAUL LOWNEY
- WISCONSIN MERGER APPROVED BY MEMBERSHIP
- COLORADO STAFF UNION VOTES TO MERGE WITH FAIR
- LEGAL FEES SOAR