The office staff and Union representatives at Teamsters Local 38, just outside of Seattle, Washington, are now covered by a FAIR contract.
This represents a first for both the staff and for FAIR. Traditionally representing UFCW locals, FAIR has branched out with a Teamster local.
“This was a natural progression for our Union,” said President John Heise. “The ratification of this agreement will no doubt lead to a better way of life for our new members with Teamsters Local 38 and lead to other organizing opportunities.”
The Teamster agreement was ratified by the staff on October 22, 2012.
Recent Site Updates
- Introducing Your New Secretary-Treasurer
- Linda Says Goodbye to FAIR
- PRESIDENT'S REPORT
- FAIR Welcomes Wes Young as Vice President
- A Warm Farewell From Nancy Wallace
- Ballots Counted, FAIR Dues Increase Passes
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT - March 2015
- Links and Resources
- TEAMSTERS LOCAL 38 RATIFIES FIRST AGREEMENT
- TEAMSTERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS VOTE FOR FAIR IN NLRB ELECTION