Wow, I can’t believe that I am saying good-bye to FAIR. When I first became a Vice President, I vowed to help make changes within the International contract and that has hap-pened. I also wanted to see more local unions under a FAIR contract. We now have local unions on the east coast that are represented by FAIR. We have had a tough road to climb at times but I am proud to say that positive changes have happened within the organization.
We have a good group of Shop Stewards and Vice Presidents that will carry the torch further. We have had many conference calls to discuss issues and the International members are prepared for the upcoming negotiations after our meeting in Atlanta, GA earlier this year. I look forward to my new position with the International Union but I will miss so many people that I have had the pleasure of getting to know during my time with FAIR.
I want to especially thank the Executive Board of FAIR for allowing me the opportunity to service our members.
Recent Site Updates
- Introducing Your New Secretary-Treasurer
- Linda Says Goodbye to FAIR
- PRESIDENT'S REPORT
- FAIR Welcomes Wes Young as Vice President
- A Warm Farewell From Nancy Wallace
- Ballots Counted, FAIR Dues Increase Passes
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT - March 2015
- Links and Resources
- TEAMSTERS LOCAL 38 RATIFIES FIRST AGREEMENT
- TEAMSTERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS VOTE FOR FAIR IN NLRB ELECTION