FAIR would like to take this opportunity to an-nounce the appointment of Wes Young to the position of Vice President.
Wes has been a long time Shop Steward of FAIR at Local 99 assisting in orga-nizing campaigns, grievances, and contract negotiations. Wes has served his Local Union as both a Union Representative and as a Organizer since 2003. He is the proud parent of three sons and is very active in their lives.
FAIR would like to say thank you for the many years of service Wes has already performed for the FAIR membership.
Recent Site Updates
- Introducing Your New Secretary-Treasurer
- Linda Says Goodbye to FAIR
- PRESIDENT'S REPORT
- FAIR Welcomes Wes Young as Vice President
- A Warm Farewell From Nancy Wallace
- Ballots Counted, FAIR Dues Increase Passes
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT - March 2015
- Links and Resources
- TEAMSTERS LOCAL 38 RATIFIES FIRST AGREEMENT
- TEAMSTERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS VOTE FOR FAIR IN NLRB ELECTION