WELCOME PAUL LOWNEY
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I began working in the grocery industry at the age of 16 for a local grocery store Raley's, following in the footsteps of my mother and grandfather. I soon began volunteering with my local union and eventually was hired on as a District Union Representative in 2005 and have been a very proud member of FAIR ever since. I started out volunteering with FAIR, for then President John Heise, and was elected a Vice President.
Since being elected as a VP with FAIR I've negotiated numerous contracts alongside Executive Vice President Paul Supat, as well as filed and settled a number of grievances throughout my years with FAIR. I was recently asked by President Steven Marrs to take on a new role as Secretary-Treasurer of FAIR, which I gladly accepted.
I know and understand the importance of my new position and the impact it has on keeping our union in solidarity as well as keeping it financially strong. Thankfully, I have had the great fortune of observing and learning from Linda Crespillo on what it takes to be successful in this role. I am both very excited and very humbled to be Secretary-Treasurer of FAIR.
I look forward to meeting and speaking with more of you in the coming months.
Recent Site Updates
- Introducing Your New Secretary-Treasurer
- Linda Says Goodbye to FAIR
- PRESIDENT'S REPORT
- FAIR Welcomes Wes Young as Vice President
- A Warm Farewell From Nancy Wallace
- Ballots Counted, FAIR Dues Increase Passes
- PRESIDENT’S REPORT - March 2015
- Links and Resources
- TEAMSTERS LOCAL 38 RATIFIES FIRST AGREEMENT
- TEAMSTERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS VOTE FOR FAIR IN NLRB ELECTION